Pillowtalk : "Midnight Quotes"


💜ﺑِﺴْــــــــــــــﻢِ ﺍﻟﻠﻪِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَﻦِ ِﺍﻟﺮَّﺣِﻴْـــــﻢ 💜

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh


•only the hungry poetic soul would understands•

Dear 尔文妮,

Thoughts

Dear the ones that got away,

  Slowly, I peeled the world's harsh layer of truth. The saddest thing is, I don't have to look far for it has been kept beside me all these years. True, age does not make you wiser. Experience does, and it helps you by either hurt or spoil you. That way we can get rid and erase our irrational thinking and bad decisions we've made and learn from it. Besides, nowadays humans are a labyrinth of making uncertain choices that leads to an arm-length vision for our future. For all those people who I've 'missed' the opportunity to bond and making the greater good of our life with, I am truly sorry. I love you guys and I apologise for not realising it sooner. I may have not been in the same situation as yours, but I know pain and I know that anyone who's feeling pain is crying for help even if they seems completely okay on their facade. If only I could pull you out of that forest full of deceit, we could have been holding hands and absorbing the warmth of sunshine penetrates through our fragile porcelein skin. Singing Hakuna Matata, no troubles on our old back, no nothing that the world has put us through. It will be just us, facing the unknown, the ominous, the ambiguity of a vast void that has been blocking our view from seeing an alternate ending in life.
-YT, ell



Dear Mental,

If I would have known that you are incredibaly vulnerable, I won't go around convince myself that you're nothing but an illness. The truth is, you're not. You are perfectly imperfect, but you are certainly not damaged. I believe what I saw, read, and hear and I break down my walls to keep the enemy coming. I have betrayed all of my five senses to make myself more destructive. I am what I am and that is perfectly fine. It is okay to have a social anxiety because I am different. That makes me a unique person and that makes me, well... Hundred-percent me. I love myself and no one in this world can ever change that. Peace and Love 🌸
-YT, ell

Dear Backstabbers,

   Enemy stabs you on the front while best friends stabs you in the back. Lovely, isn't it? The irony I mean, you'll die either surrounded by hatred or plastic form of affection. Either way, you're getting stab! I mean where did they get the invisible knife at? I didn't bleed out, but I am surely slowly dying. So, dear lovely amiable backstabbers, you can stab all you want but you won't get to my heart because I don't bother to care anymore.

-YT, ell


   
Happiness is when you have accepted  your flaws and want to get out of your comfort zone, because you know nothing grows there. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(EX)periënce : Pengalaman Temuduga ke IPG 2017

(EX)periënce : Pengalaman Temuduga Asasi Tesl 2017

Popcörner : Cöllege Life II